Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beat You He Will...

Gary "What You Talking 'bout Willis" Coleman was arrested on Sunday due to a domestic assault warrant in Santaquin, Utah.


Coleman, 41, is working on posting his $1,725 bail. The Utah Country Jail claims not to know who the alleged victim was but stated that at the time of his arrest 'his bedroom was destroyed'.

I'm assuming it was his 23 year old wife Shannon Price, who has filed multiple charges against Gary in the past.

Remember when they were on Divorce Court...Total hot salad (a damn mess)!


Now I know I am wrong for this cause he has a serious illness but tell me doesn't look like Yoda?


Message to Mr. Coleman...I know you have had a rough run of things, but you've got to let go of some of that anger Baby...How do you have frown lines in your FOREHEAD like a klingon from Start Trek so deep you could smuggle stuff into the jail in them? Whoo Whoo Whoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment