Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Usher @ All-Star Game & Papa Knowles

Usher looks like he raided Rihanna's closet
(I wonder if it's the same one he's hiding in)
for his outfit at the All-Star game this past weekend...

Leather capri pants, fingerless long gloves and a corseted breast plate...
All he's missing are some bold accessories and a pair of sky high heels...I can't!



I guess now that he's free from Manika he's letting loose...


And he lip synced the hell out of his new track "More" cause he sure as
hell sounded like poo poo on a stick singing "YEAH!"



Papa Knowles' side piece delivered the baby recently and while it looks like the kid has his lips I'll be waiting to see if he get the signature Solange/Kelly Rowland nose as he grows up!


I'm saying...


I never noticed how similar their mouths were before but hmmmmm.....



No comments:

Post a Comment