Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Revisited....Gaga-rific!




Today I woke up hungover like Vanilla Ice over a balcony this morning.


I didn't get to party like I really wanted to, but my girls and I stayed up way past curfew chatting it up and sipping on the sauce and boy oh boy am I paying for it now.

By the way, I freaking love my friends. They helped me immensely with my costume and did my make-up since I am totally clueless in that department. Thanks SoyJoy & Nika!

Anyway, I just wanted to give you guys a few shots of my full Lady Gaga costume...






We tried to get artsy...

I was pooped after my performance...

Night Night!


And here are some of the cuties I saw while on roaming the streets during the day.

I really think this dog posed for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment