Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sheck, Sheck, Sheck...Shecky's Coming!




Starting next week Tuesday, March 9th through Friday, March 12th,
Shecky's Girls Nigh
t out will be back in New York.

They've got a new bigger location with more vendors and new sponsors so the goodies bag are guaranteed to be worth the $30 buck ticket price.


Who: You
When:
Tue.-Fri., Mar. 9th-12th, 2010
from
5pm-10pm
Where:
82 Mercer St. *New Venue!*
(Spring & Broome Sts.)


I just gave my mom and bunch of stuff from my last goodie bag and
I still have stuff left I have yet to use.


And we can't forget the bottomless drinks they'll be serving...I know you guys can drink $30 worth of liquor easy!


Here are my girls Lilah and Kimmie throwing back a few drinks at Shecky's 2 years ago.

And last but definitely not least...the SHOPPING!

I've gotten so many great pieces from there it's not even funny...

My favorite is a Brass Rocking Horse necklace I got at one of my first Shecky's.


And here I am with Shecky's Santa this past winter...


Doesn't he look like a Bad Santa...Love it!

Trust, there's fun to be had for all so grab
your girls and click on over to Shecky's and get your tickets...

And just in case you are not in NY or want to pass it on to your friends in other states her are the additional upcoming Shecky's Girls Night out in other cities.

Just click on your city and you get your tickets early and take advantage of group discounts if you buy with your friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment