Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

I Blame Rick Ross...

Um Wow, Um Ewww, Um PUKE!



Now I know people are beautiful at any size but those lop sided titties and gut have
Popeye's 20 piece bucket written all over them...I think it's time for an intervention.



Oh yeah and reason I blame Rick Ross is because he had no business bouncing his boobs around on that BET stage last night without one of those male body shapers on.
Really an opening for the sack? I can't!

If you can fit 8 full size faces across your belly I think you may need hop up on that table and get a lap-band or something!

Busta too, who was either retaining water or was 8 months preggers.



This just reminded me of a woman my girl and I saw in a store who had a half shirt and on her lower back she had a tattoo that was partially buried in her fat roll...If your tats don't stretch but hide it's time for some action people...Please!


No comments:

Post a Comment