Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Nails, Nails, Nails...

A while back I switched from Silk Wrap to UV on my nails.
For the most part I'm pretty happy with my decision.

For one thing if you like for you nails to have a natural finish, which is my favo
(my hood phase for favorite),there's no drying time.

The clear nails below are the finished product of a
UV manicure no polish or anything.

I was reading You and the Law in the Bryant Park yesterday...
Yeah still debating Law School!

If you have a decent length of nail already then all you they do is put 2 coats of the UV on top. Which is pretty much like glass.

If you don't have any nails, they can start you off with a artificial nail and
then as they grown out cut the fake nail off.

If you break a nail it is pretty much like any other time, except there is no soaking like when you have acyclic or a silk wrap. They use the drill to you remove the UV (glass) from your nail and then refill in the spot where the crack was or replace the whole nail it has broken off.
The finger just above cracked in the middle and you can barley tell it has been repaired.


The only real KEY is finding a place and someone who knows what they are doing. I've gone to other places in a pinch and been very disappointed.
If you are in Brooklyn, check out

Royal Nail & Spa @
393 Flatbush Avenue Ext
Brooklyn, NY 11201

(718) 789-1789‎


Anyway, I'm about due for a fill and wondering what I should do this go round.
I'm thinking something like this, but making the black a pewter color...Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment