Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

OOOOO, They Know They're Wrong for That...

Now I’m not going to go off too badly about this cause I am sure many people are MJed out while others are deeply mourning the passing of a legend (R.I.P.), but I know Mike was trying tomoonwalk out that casket when he heard his daughter’s voice on that stage. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that was dead ass wrong???

MJ kept his children covered in scarves when they went into public before now and his family takes them from relative obscurity, to the middle of The Staples Center with over 20,000 people, media galore and a live TV audience.

No wonder he wanted the kids to go to Diana “Nut A$$” Ross. For all the crazy stories that have been told about her over the years, her kids seem pretty well adjusted.

Having those children up there with the whole family and then adjusting the mic for Paris and Janet talking about “speak up sweaty…get close”, just ain’t right in my eyes (I didn't add a pic here on purpose; we need give those kids the chance Michael never had, to be kids). Those children needed to be sitting in the front row with Nana Katherine if ya ask me...Hmph!

Alrighty, I’m done with my mini rant…Rest in Peace Michael, and as Marlon said, maybe now they'll LEAVE YOU ALONE!

1 comment:

  1. i completely agree with you! I thought janet's "speak up" was weird under the circumstances...as if the child was putting on a show. poor child and poor michael...
    xo,
    S.

    p.s. thanks for the blog and jewelry love! check back for my comment!

    ReplyDelete