Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2009

Get Ready to Clutch Your Pearls...

Lady GaGa was born a hermaphrodite...yup you read it right!
She was supposedly born with both, a peen and a v-jay-jay and has not had either removed.


Here is a alleged quote from Lady GaGa admitting such:

"Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal. "



I am honestly not really shocked by this lil tidbit but I know someone will be. As long as I don't have to see the lil bugger I'm good!
And I know she said it was small but this broads tuck game must still be pretty proper cause her outfits leave nada to the imagination...SKIN TIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment