Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. President...

I'm throwing a party for Barack over at my spot today, wanna come?



I know my girl Vena wishes she could jump
out of this cake but I tried to tell her, Michelle
will cut her clean to the white meat!


Here are a few other shots of Barack...


Here he is drunk talking after finishing off my Sangria @

Alero's Restaurant and Lounge in DC.

They've got some pretty banging Mexican food and a pretty good Sangria too.
http://www.alerorestaurant.com/main.html




Here he is practicing for the inauguration the next morning @ Nikki's house.

And here he is posing with some of his Inauguration Memorabilia.


Yes We Did!


I wasn't really sure how I felt about Hennessy jumping on the Presidential bandwagon until I found that a percentage of proceeds of the 180,000 bottles produced are being donated to the Thurgood Marshall College Fund which awards scholarships to students attending historically Black colleges.







Hope you enjoy the B'day Pres!

No comments:

Post a Comment