Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Purify Yourself in the Waters of Lake Minnetonka...



This Thursday, August 6th @ 7:30 CELEBRATE BROOKLYN will be honoring
PURPLE RAIN, the legendary movie and album with a sing-a-long and screening @

The Prospect Park Bandshell in Brooklyn

More information and directions @
http://www.bricartsmedia.org/performing-arts/celebrate-brooklyn

*Please be aware that Purple Rain is rated R and no one under the age on 17 will be admitted without an adult.

You can be sure people will be pulling out their best Prince-esque gear and brushing all their hair to one side and I'll be right along with 'em.



I'm rocking this skirt but no clue what to rock on top...any suggestions?



I'm warning you in advance...get your mind ready to see some chicks dressed like this...



I don't remember that much from my childhood but I do remember going to
see Purple Rain and Crush Groove (back when they had double features)
at the Slave 1 Theatre on Fulton Street in Brooklyn with my Uncle Asi...R.I.P!


What's Your Purple Rain Memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment