Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh Really Kimbo...

OK, I know this is not really Tre Cutacious but I love some Ultimate Fighting (M.M.A.)...
This season of the Ultimate Fighter, which airs on the Spike Channel, has Kimbo Slice on there; along with an array of huge dudes, many of who seem to be ready to kick his boootay!!!




Who is Kimco Slice you ask...well here ya go:

Kevin Ferguson (born February 8, 1974), better known as Kimbo Slice, is a Bahamian-American mixed-martial arts (M.M.A.)fighter. He is best known for several street fights which have spread primarily on the internet, leading Rolling Stone to call him "The King of the Web Brawlers". Slice is currently part of the tenth installment of The Ultimate Fighter which will go by The Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimbo_Slice

Kimbo Street/Backyard Fight (against unknown bloodied dude):


Kimbo MMA Fight (against Seth 'Rocky' Petruzelli):




PS: This dude only found out he was going to fight Kimbo when he got to the arena...I guess he was like a 'under study' for someone who punked out.


Now I'd preferably want to see Kimbo beat an a$$ (especially since the fights I've seen lately w/ no knockouts...I'm talking boxing) but I'd just as likely see him get his ass beat...I don't really care at this point. I just want to see a good fight...

The show is pretty entertaining though...Kimbo claims he wears that stocking thing on his head, which his coach, Rampage Jackson called a yamaka (really called a yarmulke), to keep his hair down.


What hair? He's about as bald George Jefferson was in in 197'6...anyway I don't care if he's bald or not, all I know is I really appreciate him doing something about that peezy a$$ chest half-chest hair thing he had going before..

Now that's offensive!



Quote of the episode: Said by Kimbo,
"It's like Marcus' big ass blew up and I'm one of the pieces?'


Anyway, Kimbo got his butt beat, yet again tonight and this go round it was by some big 33 year old Jello Giggler looking dude, Roy Nelson. Kimbo got in a god lick or 2 while standing but once he hit the mat he was like a damn turtle on his back...wasn't going anywhere. Roy just smothered him with his belly and proceeded to tap him (lightly I might add) repeatedly. It was so bad that Rashad's team proceeded to count the taps. I think they they got to at least 17 in a row with no answer from Kimbo...Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Here's a shot of Kimbo pinned to the mat.


Luckily for Kimbo, I don't think adding this loss to his list of them with dim his flame one bit. We're waiting for him to put someone to sleep like he used to in the backyard fights and will wait to see it...it better come soon though. There are plenty of hood dudes who want to pop on the scene and steals his shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment