Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Let's Get Ready for Shecky's.....




It's almost that time of year again ladies.

Shecky's Girls Night Out is about to roll around again (Monday, Oct. 19 - Thursday, Oct. 22) and if you haven't gotten your tickets yet,
you better get to clicking...

http://girlsnightout.sheckys.com/?rf=FA09_NYC_Barrett


Tickets are about $30 bucks but if you use the NYCTXT5 code at check out you can get $5 bucks off.


Where else can you shop an array of discounted accessories & clothing, drink all you want, get a over stuffed goodies bag and listen to a live DJ spinning hits.

Whenever I come back from a Shecky's Girls Night Out event I dump my goodie bag onto the middle of my bedroom floor, sit down Indian style and get to sorting. Whoo Hoo!

It always reminds me of Halloween when I was a kid
(before crazy people started slipping blades into Milky Ways)...

OO I can't wait...


Cheers Chickas!



Here's that link again...

http://girlsnightout.sheckys.com/?rf=FA09_NYC_Barrett



Remember Ladies, NY is not the only city who has this event so check the left side of the page when you click the link for the next event in your city.

No comments:

Post a Comment