Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm in Love Again...

See neither Tom Ford (of Gucci) or Alexander Wang care anything about my blood pressure. You can not put things like this out on the market and not expect bad things to happen.


I'm having palpitations...

Gucci Division Over The Knee Boot

Alexander Wang Hanne Triple Buckle Boot



I am plotting as I type this on what I need to do to get these in my life...I don't see this ending well.


Oh yeah...my B'Day is coming up and I'd like to leave a little note to all my friends out there...you are being forwarded...If I do not see one of these pairs of shoes wrapped up real pretty like waiting for me (I can wait until Christmas) I'm not talking to any of you ever again!

Don't forget these, they are an option as well...


Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment