Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Now See...

Most of us have already heard about or saw Lil' Mama jump up on the stage at the VMA's and all that but I had no idea this dummy had Beyaki trying to keep her from going on the stage in the first place.





What the hell kind of courage juice was this fool on, I mean really?


And then to take her simple behind on Tyra talking this B.S.

Skip to minute 2:00 to minimize your Tyra intake...yickit!



Talk about delusions of grandeur...

"I felt like I was being embraced...Jay-Z was bouncing back..." she says...Yeah to get away from you and out of arms reach of popping you on your forehead!

"I saw the tap tap later on and I was actually embarrassed, I was like Wooo Jay-Z" she says...
You were like WOOO???, Oh really now...

"I definitely plan to work with both of them in the future" she says...Child dream big, cause anything can happen if you keep head butting security to get in the building.

No damn training, she barely even apologized, talking about the burning of Pan Pan like that was a justification for her running up on stage in them same jeans she STAYS rocking with all them damn rhinestones on her a$$...

No comments:

Post a Comment