Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Way Back Wednesday-Things That Make You Go Hmmm...


Today some of my girls (Hey there Cable Cats) and I got into a mini debate about minimum wage vs. a livable wage and it reminded me of a chart I saw years ago showing the the fluctuation of minimum wage from 1950 though 2004...

So I've opted to combine today's Way Back Wednesday with something to make you think...






I am tempted to go into a rant about this but it speaks for itself. Our government has failed us!

With the rate of inflation there is no justification for this...gas, rent, food, day care etc. have all gone up, all the while minimum wage has decreased in comparison. A dollar has less value today than in previous years and until we start to make a strategic plan to combat it we are going to sink...Shoot, I already see bubbles.


See I did good...the Mini Militant strikes again..

No comments:

Post a Comment