Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

You are Not the Father?



Looks like someone is trying to give Maury Povich a run for his money..


While strolling from the hair salon to the nail salon the other day, I kept seeing these vans zip by me...I'm talking like 10 on a 20 minute walk...What the hell is popping off on Flatbush Avenue that requires them to advertise this much?

And please peep the other Maury related mess I found out here...



I love how there are 3 tests in the box...cause you know you've got to check all them kids.
I can't!

Tsk Tsk Tsk

On a serious note, we have got to do better. These children are going to grow up and see their mother's on T.V with no clue of who their fathers are and see some dude, who in some cases is the actual father, up there acting a fool and dancing all around talking about 'that ugly, long headed baby ain't mine".


Is this really the legacy we want to leave behind for our children...



No comments:

Post a Comment