Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

Twitch, twitch, shake...

Der is a Gawd...

Jimmy Choo's line of shoes and handbags for H&M
will land at their 250 stores worldwide on Saturday, November 14!

Go head...I'll wait while mark your calendars ladies.

Here's a sneak peek of his line...



The studded "Blair" gladiator sandal ($69.95), the black zippered "Lydia" handbag ($99) and a multi-strand chain bracelet ($25.95).

Now as much as I love fashion and all that I never really get hype over things like this because I know I am not going out there the night before to camp out and fight with a bunch of broads over the last pair of pants that aren't even our size. I won't even stay on a line if there are more than 5 people on it...I know, I know, I can't help it...I have no patience. I'm working on it, OK.

I must say though, I am not at all impressed by the pieces they released in this sneak peep. Hopefully they just wanted to tease us and plan on bringing out the big guns in November.

Surprisingly enough though, the collection will not stop at shoes and handbags. Jimmy will be expanding his line to apparel for men and woman.

If you are interested in going and getting your Choo on, I suggest you find an H&M outside of immediate the New York and make a day of it.

Happy Shopping Divas!

No comments:

Post a Comment