Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Love My Nail Tech...

Seriously, she Rocks My Nail Beds...

I always go into the nail salon asking for weird stuff.

First I ask her to do a silver zebra print on one nail...


Then it was cheetah or leopard in gold, bronze and black...


A few other off the wall things along the way...
and I think she finally gets me...

I reminded her of the fade to black nails I showed her in a magazine awhile back...

and asked if she had come up with any system she could use to recreate it.

She said she hadn't but said that she had an idea she wanted to try.

I was totally confused as to what I wanted but knew I was finally going to put purple
on my nails for the first time since I was allowed to go out with boys by myself.


Well here is she what she came up with...


I'm Loving It!

She put 3 graduated layers of the glitter over the top of a deep purple,
creating a depth effect (sorry if it isn't that clear in these shots).


Oh yeah, the black ring above, I made. I have been making them in silver and gold and tried it in
black this week...Not sure how i feel about it yet but I sure had fun making it.




So what do ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment