Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh Man...He Almost Got Me...

So this is what Chris Brown posted on his twitter page recently.



I am so mad at him for tugging on my heart stings.

I bet if this whole indecent hadn't been so public they might have stayed together (though many say they still are) but I'm worried if Rihanna and him do get back together it would send the wrong message to women and girls in this situation.

The men who have been abusing them have not been publicly embarrassed, ostracized or lost multi-million dollar endorsements so their incentive to change is not as great as Chris'.

And I really think his lawyer should have advised him against singing any song with the lyrics "call the paramedics" in it...Mess around and give a chick a flash back!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, how about cup noodles?
    I found many different flavors here
    yummiexpress.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete